Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Car lust

Recently I fell in lust with a new car. I used to drive small hatchbacks and really liked them. When I bought my last 2 cars, there weren't really many offered. And a small 'wagon'?? That was an evil word on car lots! We have, as I'm sure we all know, a 1993 4-door Saturn SL, a 2004 Saturn Vue (toy SUV), and a 2007 4-door Saturn Ion. Nothing wrong with any of them. Till I saw one of these on the lot (they're so cute in person!):



More pics available at:
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2008-saturn-astra-1/153905/


And then this week, Steve sent me an email saying Ford would be bringing back the Fiesta! The old Fiesta was probably one of my all-time favorite cars. Couldn't kill 'em, great gas mileage (40+/-), fun to drive, and plenty of room, especially for a small car.


More pics here:
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2x0y0z9-ford-fiesta/

Since I'm still paying on 2 of the current Saturns, I'm not sure I need a 3rd. And the Fiesta won't be in the states till next year. Guess I'll be dreaming for a while!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Fit! Fit! Fit! ;)