Monday, October 20, 2008

VIP from earlier in the season


Weekly V.I.P.'s
Name : Brian Huffman

Family-Karen, Steve, Zack

Favorite food-chickenHobbies-video games (Call of Duty 4, NCAA Football)

Favorite teacher-Mr. Poggi

Why Mr. Poggi?- " I just really enjoyed being in his class"

How do you feel about high school? (What are you looking forward to/not looking forward to?) "Overall, I am not really looking forward to it but I am looking forward to the 1st week only.

"If you were coach for the day, what would you do? All tackling drills

Anything else-“I’m awesome”

A word from Coach Christman: "Brian has the potential to be a very, very good football player for us this year. His got great speed and skill could lead to him excelling at either running back or corner back. For the team's sake, hopefully it's both!"

No comments: