Saturday, May 24, 2008

A requested Angel update


I do like to take her outside for fresh air and sunshine.
And a little 'cuddle' time.
Yes, she still sits in my hand, usually.

She hasn't been out in the grass in years. What would she think?

The grass apparently tickles. Angel spent a lot of time trying to groom herself, and the grass!


I even took her over to the ground below the birdfeeders and gave her some wild bird seed to peck at.
She just enjoyed the weather. There is always seed back in the cage!

As long as I squatted or sat down, she was fine. If I stood up, she got spooked and tried to get away. She still has trouble walking on flat ground, walking on the grass was even tougher! She also tried to fly a couple of times. She can get a couple of feet off the ground and then comes crashing down, face first. I don't think she did any permanent damage, just lost a few feathers and damaged ger pride a little. But she did seem to enjoy being out again!

No comments: