Sunday, December 9, 2007

Monk

He's my hero!! I'm almost to the point of putting the show on the calendar and scheduling around it.
Friday was his Christmas show (he shot 'Santa') and January brings new episodes. Can't wait.
In the meantime, I have finished reading Mr. Monk and the Two Assistants.
Sharona came back so he had her and Natalie battling for the job while solving several seemingly unrelated cases.
Next up is Mr. Monk in Outer Space. He wears a space suit in LA, what does he need to go to outer space for?!?!? Guess I'll have to read and find out.
They aren't literary masterpieces but they are good, clean, fun reading.

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

My MIL loves Monk too. Sadly they only have local channels, so she doens't get to watch it. We got her the DVD's and she watched them over and over. She had them all watched in 3 days. LOL

I can say that he is pretty funny.

Neila said...

I love Monk, but don't get to see if often. I really enjoyed the recent Monk marathon! I got caught up on a lot of episodes. In fact, I was watching it on Friday as I sat waiting for my son to have his knee scoped. I just have to giggle at his quirks...like sweeping all the confetti off the street. I haven't read any of the books. I didn't know they existed!