Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stitch Marker Exchange

I signed up tp take part in the latest round of the Stitch Marker Exchange. I decided to try 2 partners for my first time out. I would make and send 2 sets and receive 2 sets. Sounded simple enough (and fun!). Then I started worrying about what to do! I am such a worrier... I made quite a few sets and then had some of my knitting pals help me choose which to send. They were to be mailed by 1/15 but by the time I got to the post office, they were closed. I went the following day and made it! 1 set headed of to Angie in England and 1 set to Betty in Hawaii... I hope they make it soon!

I also received 2 sets of beautiful stitch markers, and on the same day (Saturday, January 12th)!
from Melissa...

and from Laurie.

Thank you so much ladies!