Monday, September 1, 2008

Are we bad luck?

During wrestling season, Brian claimed I was his bad luck charm and did not want me to go to his meets.
For football, I went to 1 out-of-conference scrimmage during which he scored both touchdowns for Kings.
Steve and I went to their first game (also out-of-conference) last Saturday. Rough day. Kings could not keep Springboro from getting through the line to save the day. They also couldn't stop the Springboro offense. Brian got the ball for Kings a couple of times but was taken down immediately. Kings lost miserably.
Wednesday was their next game but it was approximately an hour away, at 5pm. Tough to do for those of us that have to work. (Steve went to his first Fantasy Football draft and also missed the game.) Brian ran back a punt and made a regular touch down. Kings won easily.
I think this weeks game is at home, again on Wednesday. Do we go or do we let him do his thing on his own?!?!?

No comments: