Monday, August 27, 2007

Productive days?

Over the past 60 hours I (in no particular order):
*finished another 8-10 loads of laundry
*painted my toe nails
*clippped a few weeks worth of coupons
*paid a month worth of bills
*balanced the checkbook and reconciled several other statements
*finished another dishcloth
*read the last 100+ pages of Cast On, Bets Off
*went to Zack's Open House and met teachers (chemistry, algebra II, Spanish II, Digital Media Arts Academy, Perspectives in American History, English)
*called the insurance agent to up our auto coverage, discussed upping the condo coverage and maybe adding an umbrella policy??
*called Tri-Health about a pesky billing issue - must wait for my refund
*called another healthcare provider to find out why I got a past due statement when I paid the bill online 20 days previous to the statement
*spent 5+ minutes on hold add DirecTV trying to add another receiver/Tivo (got to try again another time)
*worked 8 hours today
*went to church and volunteered in Children's Sunday School
*am currently watching the Bengals/Falcons game
*turned the heel and finished the gusset on Simply Lovely Lace sock #2
*cleaned up some of my knitting 'stuff' from around my recliner
*placed an order at Patternworks
*went through a couple of email accounts
*read up on some blogs
*watched Big Brother
*sat out on the back deck, in the sun, with Angel Bird until I started dozing off

And I still feel guilty about what I didn't get done?!?!? The house is still a mess and it really needs to be shoveled out. Maybe next weekend I can take a couple of loads out to donate, find a new sofa, rearrange furniture, do more laundry, etc...

I'd rather be here:

or even here:


(this was the yarn & needlework shop in Lahaina that was closed due to major water damage - the sprinklers ran ALL NIGHT LONG)

3 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

You got a ton more done than I did that is for sure. You should look at all that you did get done, not what you didn't. ;)

Beth said...

That wasn't a football game - that was the Michael Vick show. Could they have ignored the game any more??? I was disgusted.

BTW - I'm tired just reading that list.

KnittyNancy said...

I agree! I'd rather be in Hawaii! So Pretty! The yarn store is probably open again. ;)