Thursday, August 30, 2007

HSKS3 Questionnaire

Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Technically I am a Hufflepuff for this but Ravenclaw is a close 2nd.

2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?
Lately I have been stuck on the magic loop and have been using Addis. Apparently I am too tense so I tend to snap thinner wood and plastic so I have to stick with metal DP's. I haven't tried KnitPicks straights or DP's yet but my long-time favorite is Susan Bates Quicksilver (light, strong, and coated with something). I tend to use US1 (2.5mm) and 2 (3.0mm), 7" long DP's or 32"+ circs.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Knitpicks maybe? Maybe one of the in-between metric sizes that I haven't invested in yet.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
N/A

5. Do you have any allergies?
Cats, some dogs. Haven't found any problems with sockyarn!

6. If you are swapping scarves - what is your desired length for the pattern? This will help your partner find the pattern that is just right for you and buy yarn accordingly.
N/A

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Hello there! I wanted to drop in and say hello to a fellow Hufflepuff! -=wave=-

Valerie- First Year Hufflepuff

KnittyNancy said...

I really like Crystal Palace 6" double points. I just discovered the joy of the Magic Loop. The Knit Picks' 32" fixed circular was just right for me to suceed with my latest sock.