Friday, August 24, 2007

Still having list trouble

I couldn't do anything to my lists last night from home so I brought my laptop to work and figured I could run it side by side with my work desktop and see what differences there were. I've run the laptop here before with no problem. Lists work from my work machine. My laptop is not even connecting to the internet here now. There are a couple of secure networks in range that I'm not privy to and one free public wi-fi with a pretty weak signal strength. Argh!

3 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Have you looked to see if your lap top's firewall or something of the sort is preventing you from doing it?

Beth said...

Sorry it's still not working right. If it's any consolation, my DSL modem seems to be dying.

Coming to you now via dialup again...

KnittyNancy said...

I don't understand the technical aspect of blogging. I just hope for the best.