Sunday, November 18, 2007

waffles vs. spaghetti?!?!?

Zack saw the truck sweater on the kitchen floor, where I had taken the picture of it. He asked if it was the same one I made for him when he was little.
Nope, making another.
Then I showed him the pic from the previous post.
He informed me that it looks like the way girls think. He says guys have waffles for brains and girls have spaghetti. Guys compartmentalize and nothing crosses over from section to section while girls just have a big ol' jumbled mess. 'That's what they learned in health class.'
Thanks public schools!

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

LOL nice. Tell him that's why girs can do more than one thing at a time while guys can't. ;)

Beth said...

I think I'd be asking to see what research proves that whole compartmentalize vs. jumbled crap. I'd say that we get what we pay for but public schools are pretty damn expensive too!