Wednesday, October 3, 2007

HSKS3 bag in process


I hope this pic does not spoil the surprise too much but this is the bag I'm working on to send for HSKS3. I finished the front/back panel yesterday.
Today, I worked both side panels and did an applied I-cord around the top.
A few ends, deciding on handles or straps, and felting should do it.
Then to work on the stitchmarkers.

I have Caren's sock yarn, too, and even bought one for myself in the same colorway. That pic just gives way too much away so... just gonna have to wait on that.

In the meantime, I also got this along with it. Such a rich and regal plum:

5 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Can't wait to see the bag. It looks beautiful from the picture.

Lovely purple. What are you going to make with it??

I hope that you feel better tomorrow.

Neila said...

Love the purple! Being a dyed-in-the-wool Vikings fan, I bleed purple (and this year I'm bleeding more than usual...lol). I have season tickets and have decided that I need to knit a purple and gold tam to wear to games. I just got a great pattern for a tam and while at the game on Sunday I decided I needed to knit it in purple and gold.

Beth said...

You're lucky that purple made it home with you! :)

Piglottie said...

Your bag is looking gorgeous - your pal is very lucky. And I love the plum coloured yarn!!!

KnittyNancy said...

That purple is gorgeous!