Thursday, October 4, 2007

Surveys

Reading another blog and ran across a cute little quiz (never mind that we are still having record highs and summer-like days, I can hope can't I?!?!?)...
As for what part of fall I am, I have been determined to be:
You Are Warm Nights by the Fire

Peaceful and romantic. The best part of fall.


And while i was doing that one, I ran across this one:
(not much of a surprize here!)
You Are 90% Burned Out

You are extremely burned out.
You work too hard, and you're not getting the results you deserve.
It's time for a life change, as soon as you can manage it.
You're giving away most of your energy to something you don't even enjoy.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Which part of fall? Football (are you surprised??? LOL)

How burned out? 62% (but I got a new cube today so maybe things'll be looking up!)

KnittyNancy said...

I am Apple Cider -
Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.
Not surprising!