Sunday, September 9, 2007

comments re: the new sofa

Posted at 11:12 am:
Beth has left a new comment on your post "What a Week!":
Oooh - your new sofa might be there Right Now! Hope it's exactly what you hoped for.

They were out front, unloading it from the truck as Beth was typing. It was in the house by 11:15.

And at 12:12pm:
~Tonia~ has left a new comment on your post "What a Week!":
You should have your couch now. So where are the pictures?? ;)

Right here:
Our place is too small to get a good pic, and I know I need to redo the stuff on the wall, and my pile of knitting paraphanalia in the corner between the sofa and recliners, but there it is! It has been 'furred' already courtesy of The Ditz. Abbee has leaned against it but hasn't climbed up on it yet.
Can't wait for the pillows to come in!

3 comments:

Beth said...

It looks great! I like the color - makes it nice and bright.

~Tonia~ said...

It looks great. I can't wait to see the pillows. I love the color.

Valerie said...

Wow it looks beautiful!!